Date: Sat Apr 22 16:50:22 2006
From: crypticmauler at linuxmail.org (CrYpTiC MauleR)
Subject: Who Do I Contact?

I am sorry I am not going to say who the school is. Mainly because so many socials numbers are at risk including mine. I have contacted the VP of Information Technology and he assured me he would call the company that makes the website. After 20 days the hole was not fixed, so I called the department heads and am giving them 48 hours from then which is now currently at 24 hours before I move onto notifying someone else. I was also thinking about contacting FBI about this seeing they handle school breaches but not sure.

I will not go full disclosure with the info, collect SSNs and show school (illegal) and also please don't ask me for the school's name or the details of the hole. The school has been careless even with the tech department making a support ticket about my initial report which I later found out anyone could view too. They obviously don't know how to do anything right. So if anyone could provide me with a phone number or place I can contact would be great. Please do not reply with a name or number without it being posted on a credited site or be easily verifiable. I am not going to just randomly call whoever someone tells me too. Could be some idiot wants to just trick me into giving the details to him. Thank for the help so far guys!