Date: Sat Apr 22 21:07:26 2006
From: ge at linuxbox.org (Gadi Evron)
Subject: Who Do I Contact?

CrYpTiC MauleR wrote:
> How is it private? I didnt mention the school or the exact details of the hole. So nothing is at risk, I was just telling the implications of the hole. So call me that if you will, but I know I didnt post something that could endanger the data at hand. I had nothing private to say. So sorry if you think that way of me, but I'm not stupid and won't post what I believe would be private and thats the school name or anything of that sort.

How about my privacy? Is it all about you? Is only what you say supposed
to be all silent and quiet?

Honestly, I didn't tel you anything I wouldn't say in public - as I
nearly almost do. You however, are an egocentric stupid little
egotistical dolt. Try apologizing next time.

	Gadi.

--
/~\ The Green
\ / Ribbon Campaign