Date: Sat Apr 22 21:14:12 2006
From: crypticmauler at linuxmail.org (CrYpTiC MauleR)
Subject: Who Do I Contact?

I have not viewed anyones SSNs not even one. I just know the hole is there and that someone can view mine which makes it possible for anyone to view anyone's. I have been careful not to overstep my bounds by accessing anything not already accesible legally. I just wish for this to be fixed so I can sleep at night, but instead knowing that I may already have had my SSN stolen. Who knows. I'm just very frustrated at the school's lack of concern and speed.