Date: Mon Apr 24 21:58:45 2006
From: crypticmauler at linuxmail.org (CrYpTiC MauleR)
Subject: What is wrong with schools these days?

The ball is now moving so wont be long before school has to come out about it and the problems are fixed. Frustrating its taking so long, but eh so far no one AFAIK is exploting it or maybe I'm wrong, but better for it to be 1 person out there than having whole world know and try it out themselves. So for now will wait and see how the situation turns out. I have to kick myself since I left a message to the top guy at the school to call me back yesterday, but then left house today to do some chores and he called back. So bleh...going to have to wait again, the guys seems to be very busy always in meetings, or could be doing nothing but watching TV. I'm sure the Attorney General won't like that though =o)