Date: Mon Apr 24 23:09:29 2006
From: crypticmauler at linuxmail.org (CrYpTiC MauleR)
Subject: Who Do I Contact?

Yay!!! The school finally called back and I got to talk to the guy in charge of maintaining the site. Him and his colleagues have fixed the hole and will also be auditing the site and checking to see if any breaches have occurred. I will not disclose the school's name yet until that is taken care of since I know the site is just poorly secured and don't want to expose it until they have completed their audit. I will still be notifying the Attorney General of California and of the state which the school is in. So school will have to make it public that student, parent and faculty data were exposed for x number of years.

I would like to give a big thanks to REN-ISAC for helping out with this and for all the FD subscribers for offering their help, advice and encouragement. Much appreciation to all of you, you have no idea how relieved I am that this is finally coming to an end and I can worry less about my data for the time being that is =o\.