Date: Tue Apr 25 18:55:14 2006
From: zoidenator at gmail.com (zap zoid)
Subject: What is wrong with schools these days?

 Since when is Zone-H an authoritative source.

For Pauls next trick, he'll have you all believing that President Bush is a
genius.

Paul, maybe for CrYpTic the statement holds true. Do you know him
personally? Have your broken into any of his linux boxen? Maybe he doesn't
run linux but rather HPUX, IRIX, Solaris, OpenSolaris or even Windows.

Just because your users are idiots doesn't mean CrYpTic is an idiot.

You seem overly agitated today, are you getting ready to launch an attack?