Date: Tue Apr 25 23:34:51 2006
From: crypticmauler at linuxmail.org (CrYpTiC MauleR)
Subject: What is wrong with schools these days?

I run Ubuntu (for my girlfriend's computer), nUbuntu (for learning), Windows (for school's software), and Trustix (for server). Of course all are behind a hardware firewall and properly configured and patched as far as I know. But who knows maybe I have been hacked and dont know about it, or maybe I havent, I mean no system is secure unless it has no access to any external network. So on this subject everyone is right in their own way. Lets all get along =o)

> For Pauls next trick, he'll have you all believing that President Bush is a
> genius.

Didn't you know he was? I thought everyone got that email from DHS. Maybe was just spam =oP