Date: Thu Apr 27 19:30:25 2006
From: c0ntexb at gmail.com (c0ntex)
Subject: Fwd: Internet Explorer User Interface Races, Redeux

On 27/04/06, n3td3v <n3td3v@...il.com> wrote:

more useless garbage, and more and more and more.

Just gonnae no' - damn my pixels are wasting away with your nonsense,
if you wanna bitch to the guy, email him directly. This list isn't
designed for your drivvel and your emails are 99% off topic here, so
with my warmest, heart felt intesrest in your welfare, have a cup of
scalding stfu.

I realise me emailing is off topic too, but I am hoping that if I
complain about you as often as you post junk here, I might become as
famous as you and all the "top websites will know who I am" and will
realise I too, like you, am a true hacker releasing top rated, high
profile posts to the list. You might just trampoline my career to an
all-time high  :-)

--

regards
c0ntex