Date: Sun Apr 30 00:00:04 2006
From: n3td3v at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: MSIE Nested Object Vulnerability Is Exploitable

On 4/29/06, Strykar <str@...kerzlair.org> wrote:
> Stop whining and impressing us with your age and lack of schooling, and your
> opinions about what the list may NOT need.
>
> -scene_whore- empire?
> How much cable do you have?
>

> Str

Its funny, folks like you.

I actually whine about a subject related to a thread, though the real
trolls of the list just whine about people whining, without adding
anything to the original topic within a thread.

Cal me a whiner and then add your own opinion on the thread topic,
than just saying to someone "you suck, your age your lack of
schooling" without saying why, and giving your own opinion on the
"right way to be thinking" about Secunia's misleading, misinformed
thread title of "MZ's object vulnerability is exploitable" b.s.

I may be a bitch, but at least i'm on-topic.

Its amazing the lack of age and schooling some folks have,

Regards,

n3td3v