Date: Thu May  4 15:39:22 2006
From: petervdh at orange.net (Peter van den Houten)
Subject: RE: Panda Antivirus Enterprise Secure,
 Norton Antivirus 2005 and the virus "I Love You"

My ISP caught it:
The Orange virus filtering service discovered a virus or unauthorised
code (e.g. spyware or trojan) in an email sent to you.

Message sender:       full-disclosure-bounces@...ts.grok.org.uk
Message recipient(s): petervdh@...nge.net
Message subject:      [Full-disclosure] RE: Panda Antivirus Enterprise
Secure,
Message date:         Thu, 4 May 2006 13:32:26 +0200 (CEST)
Message size:         8.84Kb

The e-mail contained this virus or unauthorized code: