Date: Fri May  5 15:02:58 2006
From: exibar at thelair.com (Exibar)
Subject: IE7 Zero Day

I have a sure fire way to make your computer, ANY COMPUTER, YES ANY
COMPUTER!!! 100% safe from hackers, spyware, viruses, and anything else
malicious that you can think of.  yes it's true, I am not lieing here.....

   I work in an office by day, making barely enough to afford "real tomato
ketchup" for my family's French Fries.  I will sell this procedure to the
highest bidder that can prove to me that they will pay for this
knowledge.....

  WELCOME TO FullDisclosure-Bay!  Your auction site for vulnerabilities,
exploits, and fixes!!!

  ROFL, I mean no disrespect man, just couldn't resist.....  yah, I'm sure
if you think about it a bit you'll realize what my procedure is.....

  dude, there ARE places that will give you cold hard cash for your proven
exploits, mind you I did say PROVEN....  this really isn't the list to
advertise selling exploits on though.....

  Exibar