Date: Sat May  6 05:26:54 2006
From: donnydark at gmail.com (donnydark)
Subject: WRONG MARKET BUDDY Re: IE7 Information Disclosure -
	For sale

Hey 0x80,

You are not reaching your target market.  This mailing list is the
wrong place.

I happen to know for a fact that you have not posted your auction in
the places that count such as the active carding forums.

However, you are lying and you do not really have the 0day.  Otherwise
you would have posted some "screenshots" and sent the url to this
mailing list.  Of course, the url would contain the live exploit and
you would own as much of this list as you could and they go to look at
whatever you put there.  A few years back I had the ie object exploit
before it was public, and I owned at least a hundred so called
security professionals, hackers, etc.  Shit, you could own half of
these point-click fools with the LAST public IE exploit from a month
ago.  (hi fools:)

I don't care about some browser no one uses.

If you get a 0day firefox I'll give you 1k for it.
If you get a 0day IIS6 remote, I'll give you 10k for it.

otherwise shut the hell up you lying troll :)

--
Best regards,
 donnydark                            mailto:donnydark@...il.com