Date: Sat May  6 09:31:33 2006
From: 0x80 at hush.ai (0x80@...h.ai)
Subject: IE7 Information Disclosure - For sale

Eliah,

You dumb fucking cunt.

>Did you expect that subscribers to the FULL DISCLOSURE mailing
>list
>would support your plan to make money off of withholding
>disclosure?

Yes I do.  Considering the fact that half these faggots including
the so called owner of this list make money by not disclosing shit
until it suits them.

Do you not see the hypocrasy in your horseshit?

> Wait...what about all the people you said had already bid? Are
you
>just going to screw them over?

Nope.  all of my high bidders are those that use this shit for
spyware and adware.  I was worried about selling to them until I
came to this list.

>How do you intend to enforce the terms of your discount deal? Are
>you
>going to require the buyer to sign a nondisclosure agreement to
>get
>the discount?

I don't.  Its called being pissed.

>I'm not any more sure that you're really offering this discount
>than I
>am that you've discovered a vulnerability, but it would be

The vulnerabilities are real.  Those that have bid have the proof
of such.

>interesting
>to follow the court proceedings should you be indicted along with
>the
>spyware author or spammer. Although you don't really have to sell
>it--you're already soliciting people to engage in criminal
>behavior.

Oh really?  So lets hear the precidence... lets hear the case and
court this was proved in.  What criminal behaviour is this?

>(1) You have developed a vulnerability and intend to sell it to a
>spyware author or spammer.

Why would I do anything different?  You so called professionals
would rather make jokes and call bullshit when the reality is that
there are people far smarter with way more skills than 99.99% of
the CISSPs out there.  What you and the rest of your so called
community need to realize is that you are the scum.. the bottom of
the fuckin barrel.

>(2) The "so called security professionals" oppose you.

That is the point.  They don't oppose.  They make fun and be stupid
because they are not smart enough to find shit on their own.  One
of my bidders was able to come up with at least the first part..
the very basic root of the problem on their own.... I would not
expect you dumb cunts to do that.

I gave the honest a chance.  Now I go where the money takes me...
guess what.. the honest are poor.

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485