Date: Sun May  7 14:09:43 2006
From: hdw at kallisti.se (Anders B Jansson)
Subject: Full Disclosure "Code of conduct"

Aaron Gray wrote:
> I am suggesting that we all cooperate and produce a "Code of Conduct"
> for participating on the Full Disclosure mailing list.
> Suggested start :-
>
>     1) No Swearing
>     2) No slagging others off
>     3) No selling of exploits and vulnerabilities
I have a much better list.
1. Use what ever fucking language you want.
2. Shut the fuck up unless you have something to contribute with.
3. DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

If someone posts something that you think sucks, then _mail that person_, you don't have to mail the list to state this.
If you're right ,we already know, if you're wrong, you're just adding to the noise.

The trolls arent't the problem, it's the retarded morons who keep responding to and arguing with them.
--
// hdw