Date: Sun May  7 16:27:15 2006
From: naveedafzal at gmail.com (naveed)
Subject: Re: IE7 Zero Day

oops....and we have seen a dumb cunt is trying to advertise a 0-day on
this free list, which is not meant to be used for such kind of
purposes. i bet you have not posted your ad here if FD would have
charged you some $$
you might be a hax0r since you have discovered a vulnerability but you
are more stupid than all of us since you cannot read a very simple
charter

http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html