Date: Wed May 10 16:05:43 2006
From: cat at reptiles.org (Cat Okita)
Subject: PGP Corporation Security Contact?

On Wed, 10 May 2006, Matthew Murphy wrote:
> I'm in need of a security contact at PGP Corporation.  There's no
> obvious security contact listed anywhere that I can get a hold of.  For
> a vendor of cryptography software, this surprises me.  Further
> frustrating me is the fact that one must pay for support per-incident --
> something I haven't got the resources or desire to do.  If anyone has a
> verified security contact for the organization, I would appreciate it if
> you would (either on-list or off-list) put me in touch with that
> individual or group.
>
> I will try the obvious security@, etc., if this search should prove
> fruitless, but would prefer a direct link to a human being.

You don't seem to have searched particularly hard.  I clicked on
'Contact Us' from the main page (http://www.pgp.com/company/contact.html),
and found the following:

 	Security
 	If you have concerns or questions about the security of PGP
 	products or core encryption algorithms, please email
 	security@....com. This email address should only be used for
 	these two topics. Please use the links and addresses listed above
 	for other communications.

 	To send encrypted email to security@....com, please use the following key:

 	PGP Product and Network Security Key
 	Key ID: 0x204C4117 [Global Directory Link]
 	Fingerprint: 3C94 D315 78F0 636D 9978 94C7 01F1 F6B2 204C 4117

 	Key ID: 0x204C4117 [ASC File Link]

Not very hard.

cheers!