Date: Thu May 11 23:19:19 2006
From: gem at rellim.com (Gary E. Miller)
Subject: **LosseChange::Debunk it??**

Yo Emmanuel!

As a pilot I have seen the remains of fatal airplane crashes.  One
containing the remains of a friend of mine.  Held airplane wreckage in
my hands.

You may think that an airplane is a big hulking solid thing.  Not
true.  Most places the skin and ribs is not much thicker than a beer
can.  Throw that against a blast wall or hard earth at 500+ mph and the
amount of wreckage ends up being surprisingly small. Then start a fire
with a huge amount of Jet-A.  The resulting fire will burn the aluminum,
the plastic, the seats, the insulation on the wire, most everything.

The NTSB Accident Investigators call them "Cruise Missles" because of the
obvious similarites to flight path and wreckage.  For comparison "Lawn
Darts" are what they call planes that break up in the air, or stall in.

In an hour or two after the fire goes out you are left mostly with a
black smudge on the ground with a few random bits and pieces of hard
stuff.  Like landing gear, bones and teeth.  The bones and teeth are how
you ID the victims.  Since the coroner has the passenger manifest he
has a real good start on the ID and will be inclined to provide an ID
even in very questionable cases so that folks can get on with grieving,
collect on insurance and such.  The landing gear, which are the only
truly massive pieces of steel in an an airplane, are what punched the 12
foot hole in the inner ring.

I suggest you study some other air crashes to compare to this one.  Take
a look at what happens to an airplane cabin after the center fuel tank
catches fire.  There is a good reason the FAA says you have 90 seconds
to evac from even a low G crash.  The ensuing fire can be nearly all
consuming.

Try googling a bit and you will see for yourself.  Here are a
few pics to get you started:
	http://www.planecrashinfo.com/pictures.htm

You want a good consipiracy to howl about you will find much better
material looking in to the NSA, Eschelon, Valerie Plame, etc.

RGDS
GARY
Gary E. Miller Rellim 20340 Empire Blvd, Suite E-3, Bend, OR 97701
	gem@...lim.com  Tel:+1(541)382-8588