Date: Wed May 17 16:03:47 2006
From: bkfsec at sdf.lonestar.org (bkfsec)
Subject: **LosseChange::Debunk it??**

Paul Schmehl wrote:

>>  What are we, a nation of ignorant children?
>>
> Apparently so, since we'll swallow any cockamamie conspiracy theory
> that comes along.

And jackasses just as quickly run to discredit anyone saying that some
things, as they understand them, don't add up to the accepted line of
thinking.

I didn't see ducki saying a conspiracy happened, I saw him saying that
it's not outside of the realm of ultimate possibility.  There's a big
difference there, and you made a leap regarding that difference.

Of course, that doesn't surprise me.  As a regressive, logical leaps of
faith are your bread and butter.

I also see him saying that the government has proposed and carried out
conspiracies in the past (Gulf of Tonkin, anyone?) which is true.
Doesn't necessarily mean that a conspiracy happened here, but it does
silence the sheeple who say that the government would never do something
like that when, in fact, they've done things of the same nature in the
past to affect the political climate.

As far as the tape is concerned, I've seen it, and don't really have a
comment on it.  I don't necessarily buy the conspiracies, but the people
making the argument and asking the questions are bringing up some
interesting points... and the proper way to deal with those points would
be to educate people, not ridicule them for asking questions.

But then, you live in a black and white world and, if you're not with us
you're against us, right Paul?

             -bkfsec