Date: Sun May 21 22:26:58 2006
From: stevex11 at sbcglobal.net (Steve Kudlak)
Subject: FALSE FLAG Re[2]: **LooseChange::Debunk it??**

I traslly think we do. I mean what I was getting at, and this was so off
topic as to be out there, was the whole feeling one gets these days of
being in a Sally Cruishank, whose name I could never spell correctly,
video where at the end something really spooky does happen to someone. I
wasn't going to even get near the arguments about 9/11 because they are
pretty emotional and the consservative (nothing weird happened) side are
the exact people who seemned to end up having worked in the government
who keeps telling us, "oh nothings weird..it's all the way we say it is"
and at least in many cases it comes out years later "oh whoops we did
that...but we had to do it..." This is in reference to Project Paperclip
which used to be hot stuff and something only "conspiracy radio buffs"
believed in but is now pretty documented. However I have know enough
lonely half crazed graduate students unsuire of the powers they were
going to serve and the enterprises they were goingto get into after they
"get out" and I know enough people in other countries were dislike of
the US Government and its symbols runs deep that I can see a bunch of
crazy grad stuidents got together and some how pulled off some truly
hideous stunt and in the process gave a lackluster loser one term
daddy's oil money money boy  got me da be da president a chance to play
commander in chief with the worlds most powerful armed forces and really
make a mess of someplace worse than it ever was before the US
intervended, bash  the US consitutional Bill of Rights Real Hard and go
on being stupid failure after failure.
Speaking of fun films it is like: http://www.letsbombiran.com/    This
is what the whole enterprise in Iran seems like and the mentalities
involved.

The problem with the 911 inside job folks is they sound very much like
the "If I can't be right let me wrong at the top of my lungs" types.
While I have my doubts of official stories and looking only within the
prescribed box to find solutions if the people who believe otherwise had
strong evidence it would be better if they just stated it and let it
stand on their own merits rather than resorting to personal attacks.
But, oh well it used to be a quiet neighborhood until the humans got out
of control.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve

P.S. Enuff of this stilly stuff for awhile.....Grey Hat ...Ok hows about
Zone VI or VII in the Ansel Adams Zone System eh?;)