Date: Mon May 22 12:08:12 2006
From: sean01 at accnet.com.au (Sean Crawford)
Subject: For the attention of Mi5, Mi6 or Symantec

----- Original Message -----
From: "n3td3v" <n3td3v@...il.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 9:46 AM
Subject: [Full-disclosure] For the attention of Mi5, Mi6 or Symantec

> Hello Mi5, Mi6, Symantec
>
> I have information regarding Yahoo
>
> I used to be his friend but now he fell out with me, so I want to tell
> everyone about him, because he's a yahoo employee i used to give
> "intelligence" to, but now he backstabbed me, and he miscalculated how
> much i knew about him and his "circle of friends".

I'll bet the dude said to himself, 'Whoa, n3td3v is a fisking idiot', right
after reading a few choice fd post

> He works for Yahoo
>
> Contact me on e-mail and we can exchange phone numbers,
>
> Regards,
>
> n3td3v
Mate....now I'll worry about you, stay off the grog and going public on
mailing lists and things could turn around for you....

To the rest I ask this, has a bigger fool has hit the ether?.....

This is of real concern to us all if an idiot of this caliber can get any
sort of voice, someone could read his diatribe and think it was close to the
real world.

I'll pass on your slanderism thanks and just slander you.

n3td3v is an total idiot/drunk.
Sean.