Date: Sat May 27 20:52:10 2006
From: unknown.pentester at gmail.com (pagvac)
Subject: Application Security Hacking Videos

Another example of input validation being implemented *only* on the
client side!!

Modifying client-side source code is cool when you don't have any
additional software installed on your machine, but I still like MITM
proxies better since you can modify HTTP requests before they get to
the server, hence bypassing all client-side restrictions.

Keep the videos coming dude! :-D

pagvac
[http://ikwt.com]