Date: Mon May 29 17:39:15 2006
From: drfrancky at securax.org (Javor Ninov)
Subject: VulnSale: Windows Vista Exploit

the fag is probably you . the guy is making money. nowadays selling of
exploits is very profitable. who are you to tell people what to do and
how to make money ? what if he work for a security company and get payed
for finding bugs ? and if it is not forbidden by law why not to do it ?
i am sick of those moralist that the only think they do is bitching.
shut the fuck up

Javor Ninov aka DrFrancky
http://securitydot.net/