Date: Sun Jun  4 03:46:20 2006
From: anilgulecha at gmail.com (Anil Gulecha)
Subject: n3td3v agenda revealed

Hey there,

Here are a few interesting words from http://www.searchlores.org/trolls.htm

---
A troll is basically one who posts messages intended to insult and provoke *per
fas et nefas* (see [Trolls and
Schopenhauer<http://www.searchlores.org/trolls.htm#troscho>
] below).
 For each person who responds, the poster (the troll as a person) will
consider that person "caught". The troll (the troll as an action) is
considered to have been a complete success if it disrupts beyond repair the
normal traffic on a newsgroup or on a messageboard. In extreme cases, trolls
are posted by groups of trollers and crossposted to unrelated newsgroups in
an attempt to destroy those groups by flooding them with flames and
off-topic ranting.
 ---

Anil Gulecha