Date: Thu Jun  8 23:32:34 2006
From: hdw at kallisti.se (Anders B Jansson)
Subject: Want to test this desktop barrier?	(Unauthorized
	offer) 0day protection

I might be answered a troll, again, but I totally fail to see your point.
I am of course aware of my limited brain capacity.

My first reaction to the post was intresting, let's see the responses.
And I guess that it was the point of the post.

I would have expected "ha ha ha, you're smoked"-
And even "you've forgotten this".

But I have to admit that you've failed to indicate either,
except that, by implication, that Mr Stout is wrong.

Do you have any hints, ideas, pointers to inform the lower life's
like me of what's wrong in his statement?

Thierry Zoller wrote:

> Dear Bill Stout,
>

> Your are posting to Full-disclosure, not your average mailinglist, you
>
> don't need stories about toddlers and gloves, or "shots". ;)
>

>  >If you see a toddler
>
>  >about to touch a dead animal, it's best they're wearing gloves rather
>
>  >than being up to date on their shots.
>
> First it's a bad analogy, second it's plain wrong.
>

>> We refer to the virtual environment as ?x-space?,
> or ?within GreenBorder?.
>

> let's stick to some standards should we ? S A N D B O X
>

> --
>
> http://secdev.zoller.lu
>
> Thierry Zoller
>
> Fingerprint : 5D84 BFDC CD36 A951 2C45  2E57 28B3 75DD 0AC6 F1C7

// hdw