Date: Sun Jun 11 04:52:17 2006
From: cardosolistas at contraditorium.com (Cardoso)
Subject: McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.0.0 Misidentifies
	EICAR Test File

Looks like a nice prank, I used to send NET SEND "virus warnings" to
nearby people. The rally clueless jumped when receiving "network
monitoring warning: you're not allowed to watch naked pictures, please
close your Web Browser"

Other than that, network-wide messages are not really usefull. NO ONE
believes in "network shutdown in 5 minutes, please save your files and
logout of the system"