Date: Tue Jun 27 00:35:26 2006
From: pdp.gnucitizen at googlemail.com (pdp (architect))
Subject: Jython Shell

In the last couple of days I've been doing some Java programming. :)
that was funny, anyway this is a simple jython shell that can run of
the browser. Of course in order to that you have to give jython some
extra privileges but this is not the point.

The purpose of my little experiment is to make python a bit more
modular so I can run my scripts on every machine that has Java
installed (no Java Mobile unfortunately). I am also using the shell to
code python on the fly which is sometimes very handy.

Now, some people may ask why a tool like this is posted on security
mail lists. Well, I guess you don't know python. IMHO python can come
very handy if you know it. It saved the day many times in my
professional career.

If you have any problems with the applet bash me an email. I am kind
of constantly improving it. I am also building a small collection of
security related scripts that will come as a module which you guys can
execute whenever you need.

thanks.

P.S. btw, this is the URL <http://www.gnucitizen.org/projects/jython-shell/>

--