Date: Wed Jul  5 12:34:08 2006
From: cardosolistas at contraditorium.com (Cardoso)
Subject: Who should i contact?

Do nothing. Are your emails random-proof?

Can you guarantee a simple algorithm can't generate such emails? Are
they +20 chars long, like

1212dfdfdnere0-psankdncxzcoxzicczppp-a at hotmail.com ?

If they aren't, sorry, but any script kiddie can create a perl script to
generate your "secret" address.

On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 01:09:06 -0700