Date: Fri Jul 14 23:58:25 2006
From: bill.stout at greenborder.com (Bill Stout)
Subject: Looking for any vulnerabilities in GreenBorder
	Pro - Download please, and let me know

Hi Andre,

Thanks, though I'm not promoting, rather I'm looking for problems.  I
should've left out the count, when I tried to explain the continued free
license.

Trust me, the company I work for would rather me NOT ask for
vulnerabilities on public lists.  My habit is to find problems sooner
than later.  I did ask the lists for beta testers during beta, since I'd
much rather find issues in beta than in a GA release.  Some of the list
members did beta test and provided feedback which helped a lot.

My intent is I'd like to discover vulnerabilities before the software is
installed on too many desktops.  The more eyes the better, and what
better talent is there, than on bugtraq and full-disclosure to pry into
it?  Plus, I'm guaranteed that the feedback here is 'direct and terse'
(-M.W.), and not toned down and tempered which is what I don't want.

Bill Stout