Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:26:12 -0500 (CDT)
From: Gadi Evron <ge@...uxbox.org>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Cc: funsec@...uxbox.org
Subject: corporate uses for Google malware finding,
 etc. [was: [funsec] more than just malware..]

A couple more notes...
This can have significant uses for corporations. For example, finding lost
source code by using the filetype: feature, or as Dude already mentioned
on this thread, to find wrongly named executables.

Also, using the site: feature can help corporations search their websites
for executables for potential AUP violations or compromises.

Really, the sky is the limit even if this is not the holy
grail. It's... cool.

	Gadi.