Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 17:13:43 -0500
From: redsand <redsand@...cksecurity.org>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: [BL4CK] - BL4CK FR1D4Y 2006-07-21

                Welcome to the zer0-day haulocaust.

               Exploits - Take a step inside our oven.

                Welcome to the zer0-day haulocaust.

               Exploits - Take a step inside our oven.

                Welcome to the zer0-day haulocaust.

                (0mg, doesn't this silly poem sound familiar?)

        Welcome to the first bl4ck fr1d4y.  We have deemed this Friday
        our first bl4ck fr1d4y of the year.  Attached are several
        fully functional proof of concepts that for the most part, have
        not hit the security community, as well as fresh code for your
eyes.
        This is our present to this year's Blackhat/Defcon 2006.

This Fr1d4y's releases:

-=[ Windows DHCP Client Broadcast Attack
Functioning Remote Exploit for MS06-036
                by redsand

-=[ MDAC Code Execution in Internet Explorer
Functioning Internet Explorer Exploit for MS06-014
                by redsand

-=[ Sendmail 8.13.5 and below Remote Signal Handling exploit
Proof of Concept for the remote signal handling vulnerability
                by redsand

-=[ Solaris SPARC TCP Connect-Back Shellcode (with XNOR Encoded Session)
and Client
SPARC Assembly Shellcode - Connect-Back Shell with an encoded tcp
session
                by xort

-=[ Cyrus Imapd - POP3D Exploit
Functioning cyrus-imapd pop3d exploit that will bypass VA Randomization.
Target host gentoo linux 2.6.16
                by bannedit

Until next time, k33p 1t r34l

This archive can be found at: