Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 23:01:05 +0000
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: n3td3v <n3td3v@...glegroups.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Securityfocus fall for n3td3v agenda to show up
	the security company

Introduction:

If it wasn't for my Fool-Disclosure thread
http://groups.google.com/group/n3td3v/browse_thread/thread/c700b86a2c70e4cb
about F-Secure you can bet this http://www.securityfocus.com/brief/264
article wouldn't be on Securityfocus.com right now, and that is the
point of what I was upto.

I done this to prove corruption was everywhere, and Securityfocus
probably work together with F-Secure to provoke attacks, when software
sales and web site traffic gets low in the summer.

Conclusion:

I can now conclude all security companies share the same agenda and
are willing to write about each other, and back each other up with
"media hype" when times get tough.

Trust none of them and question all security companies in their hidden
agendas to make money out of cyber attacks.

Securityfocus and F-Secure watch and engineer carefully what they wish
for via their news and blog sites, because they want all their wishes
(cross-site scripting social network worms for example) to become
reality, so your revenue gets a boost.

It was bad enough F-Secure telling Netscape.com users to be more
creative with their XSS attacks, but when Robert Lemos joined in,
writing on exactly the same stance as F-Secure, the two companies
became a laughing stock, and your true colours have truely come out.

Final thoughts:

Call it a trap, call it what you want, but I knew all along what
Robert Lemos was going to do way before I clicked "Send" yesterday on
my initial F-Secure thread.

I just wanted to test my theory for real, and my test of Robert Lemos,
security companies, and their co-ordination to report on the same
topics has been successful.

Thank you F-Secure, thank you Securityfocus, you proved me right.

Take care won't you :)

Robert Lemos, don't fall for my social engineering tactics via
Fool-Disclosure again, and think first about why odd n3td3v threads
are placed on Fool-Disclosure to begin with, (its never for no
reason).

I have won against you Robert Lemos.

And will win against you again.

Have fun with your Securityfocus articles won't you...

Securityfocus will probably delete the article now that i've explained
what I was upto.

n3td3v