Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 10:40:42 -0400
From: "Stan Bubrouski" <stan.bubrouski@...il.com>
To: 6ackpace <6ackpace@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Gmail emails issue

I'm reading your message in gmail and there is nothing in my temp
folder... not that i'd expect there to be.  Gmail can't just create
files on your computer without your permission, it it can your
settings are wrong or your browser is broken.  In other words if your
gmail mails are ending up in your temp folder your web browser is
putting them there...  what browser are you using BTW.  I'm using
firefox and it doesn't store my mails in the temp folder under my NT
account.

-sb