Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 6:58:00 -0700
From: The Shadow <shadow@...k-guy.com>
To: Nancy Kramer <nekramer@...dtheater.net>, Dan B <dan-fd@...ox.org>,
	full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: ProtectFly/RegisterFly - Whoisinformation -
	Non-Disclosure legal??

yeah. This is legal. But it does suck. The new wave is domain cashparking. It sucks because people are just gobbling domains just to gobble when they could be used for real content. Sux. What a waste of internet. Of course commercial sector ruins everything it touches in the name of money. Oh well.....

www.Geek-Guy.com
The Original Geek Toy Store