Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 18:45:37 -0400
From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle@...il.com>
To: "Peter Dawson" <slash.pd@...il.com>
Cc: Full-Disclosure <Full-Disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: If we can read 19, 832 n3td3v posts,
	we can do 1 open hate mail to Lieberman!

On 8/11/06, Peter Dawson <slash.pd@...il.com> wrote:
> ACK that !! :)-
>

> On 8/11/06, b.hines@...cast.net <b.hines@...cast.net> wrote:
> >

> > What a maroon
> >

> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Alif+Terranson%22&btnG=Google+Search

from the listed google search, 1st hit

Alif Terranson, a former Savvis employee who was responsible for
keeping the network clean, objected to the spammers and wrote a
200-page report detailing his complaints about the spammers.

He told the BBC: "One of the Vice Presidents told me, 'Take no action
against any Cable & wireless customer - they are profitable and they
are off limits.'

"He was talking specifically about that 200-page report which at the
time was 95 spammers. When I left Savvis in April it was almost 100,
today it is 148.

"In my opinion there's no way they could go and add 60 spammers to
their service without actively looking for that business," he said.

Mr Terranson went to Steve Linford, who runs the Spamhaus block list
from a small house boat on the River Thames near London.

Spam king

Around the world 260 million users are protected from spam by the
Spamhaus block list, which identifies where spam is coming from.

In three long conversations with Savvis executives last Friday, Mr
Linford persuaded them to ditch its spamming clients after threatening
to block all Savvis e-mails, making it very difficult for them to
communicate with the outside world

Yeah, that sounds like a maroon who cares more about the net than his paycheck.

I doubt you have that much honor.

-JP<who thinks razzing on lieberman is better than $#%$@# anyday>