Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:14:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: vodka hooch <vodkahooch@...oo.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: me worry "payback time" bug finders

vendor no confirm bug by flaw finders cnet report story

  me professional no want confirm flaw finder bugs

  confirm bug no need 90% of time

  vendor only reply if need

  no need all time

  cnet story inaccuate

  me want sorry by cnet

  or me not read cnet site

  me sad at cnet me shake finger at cnet

  cnet say "high impact" me think no

  cnet say "payback time" me no understand "payback time"

  mean security incident come?

  me give link you decide self

  http://news.com.com/2100-1002_3-6106593.html

  what go on you tell full dis