Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:54:25 +0530 (IST)
From: Ajay Pal Singh Atwal <ajaypal@...bec.org>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Microsoft product vs Microsoft patch

Ahhh well maybe we are forgetting the actual **for_real_men** technique for patching vulnerabilities and problems that can only be applied to GNU/ Linux like systems.

The diff files (aka patch files), applied directly to the source code, can you match their efficiency in terms of bandwidth.

Sincerely

Ajay Pal Singh Atwal