Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:59:41 +0100
From: "teh kids" <tehkids@...glemail.com>
To: "Paul Schmehl" <pauls@...allas.edu>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Re: Re: George Bush appoints a 9 year old to be
	the chairperson of the Information Security Deportment

> And 25% of the population believes Hezbollah is a humanitarian organization
> - because that's what the "non-biased" media (CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, BBC,
> etc., etc., ad nauseum, adfinitum) tells them.

No 25% of 'your' population believes that because they are twats.

I dont give a shit about your 'all america' news services. but dont
drag the british into your shit pile (that would make a nice change
eh! blue on blue ... wankers)

I hope you are better at security than politics ... or, it would
appear, reading.

> without even bothering to check to see if it's true.

A bit like you?

a phrase about pots and kettles comes to mind.

try googling BBC and Hezbollah - it took me all of 30 seconds to find
_and_ read that link (because I can read).

now back in your box (yeah, okay you can wave your flag through the
air hole - but any of your national anthem, or that pledge of
allegiance  and i am going to pour boiling water through it)

l0v3 j00 n3tt3rs!