Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 23:03:59 +0300 (EEST)
From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio@...ti.fi>
To: H D Moore <fdlist@...italoffense.net>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: NT4 worm

My point was to clarify if these reports are especially related to NT4 machines and the reply states they are.
I.e. when word 'NT4' was used in the title I made a conclusion that there was observations about infected NT4 machines.
Absolutely the exploit will work on W2K boxes.

BTW: Can someone confirm that Netapi32.dll (vulnerable component of MS06-040) is part of fully patched NT4.0 installation.
Thanks.

- Juha-Matti