Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 19:11:08 +0300 (EEST)
From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio@...ti.fi>
To: Brian Porter <bkporter@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Browzar Footprints

Yes, that was my point, MSIE based and no menus, only some items on the File menu and a typical Help menu.
I just successfully used it for online banking, however and SSL symbol appeared to the lower right corner of the browser window.
The symbol text was localized, i.e. it comes from MSIE DLL's.

- Juha-Matti