Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 12:41:41 -0400
From: bkfsec <bkfsec@....lonestar.org>
To: Paul Schmehl <pauls@...allas.edu>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Re: Re: George Bush appoints a 9 year old to
	be the chairperson of the Information Security Deportment

Paul Schmehl wrote:

>>> They just left out - by killing opposition leaders and threatening
>>> others.
>>

>> Like your government doesn't do that too?
>>
> Uh....right.

Woot!

Paul just admitted he believes he lives in Disney Land!

Paul, do yourself a favor and at the very least look up United States
involvement in South and Central America circa 1950-1990.  Then come
back to us and say "Uh....right".  And if you still can, we'll be able
to calmly pronounce that you have officially entered the luny bin
(though many of us already knew that.)... Son, you're blind in the worst
possible way.  I'm sure I'll even be called anti-semitic or un-american
for even suggesting that maybe not every action the United States has
taken in history (including assassination of foreign leaders) has been
essentially good, regardless of how much history proves my point.  Of
course, that's their tactic.  What do you expect from red-blooded fascists?

I love my country.  Stop polluting it with neo-fascist bullshit.

             -bkfsec