Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 21:58:57 -0400
From: "Dave Wichers" <dave.wichers@...ectsecurity.com>
To: <SC-L@...urecoding.org>, <webappsec@...urityfocus.com>,
	<pen-test@...urityfocus.com>, <websecurity@...appsec.org>,
	<bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>, <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Reminder: 3rd Annual US OWASP AppSec Conference -
	Oct 16-18 2006 - Seattle, WA

A reminder to everyone that early registration for the OWASP conference
in Seattle next month ends on September 21st. There is a $50 discount
for early registration.

More importantly, the block of rooms and rates at the conference hotels
are only guaranteed to be held until around that same date. After that,
the rooms and/or the conference rates may not be available.

Registration for the conference is available at:
http://guest.cvent.com/i.aspx?4W,M3,57a181da-f20b-40fb-80ef-472a647bce7b

The agenda for the conference is pretty much set at this point. Please
check it out. I hope to see many of you there. This year there are two
panels, 3 tutorials prior to the conference, and a host of new speakers
on many interesting and up and coming topics in application security.
This is the first OWASP conference to be held on the West Coast so I
hope to see lots of new faces, and many repeat attendees.

The full conference description is available at:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_AppSec_Seattle_2006

Please contact me with any questions. Looking forward to seeing you all
there!

Thanks, Dave

p.s. I'd encourage everyone to sign up for the dinner event on Tuesday
night. These dinners are always a great way to meet lots of people
attending the conference. If you've already registered for the
conference, you can always go back and add that to your registration.

Dave Wichers, OWASP Conferences Chair
The OWASP Foundation
http://www.owasp.org