Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 12:17:13 -0400
From: Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu
To: Darius Navran <navran@...global.net>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Using HTML errors to steal MySpace accounts

On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 20:24:44 PDT, Darius Navran said:
> hey I was wondering if you could show me how to do this, I have a few people
> who are conspiring against me and if you could please tell me how to steal
> myspace accounts I would appreciate it. If not, thanks for your time.

So you intend to "fix" the problem of people conspiring against you by
doing something that will give them *more* reason to conspire against you.

Out of curiosity, what's your exit strategy here?

In any case, the information provided in the original post:
http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-disclosure/2006-May/046329.html
already *does* show you how to do it, if you're willing to spend 5 minutes
actually working on it yourself.  If you're unable to get it working even
with the info already posted, then you *really* need to worry more about
your exit strategy, because you will surely be in way over your head very
quickly.