Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:13:44 -0400
From: "y0himba" <y0himba@...hnolounge.org>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: UNOFFICIAL ZERT PATCH CAUSES NYC PLANECRASH

<SoapBox>
    <OffTopic>

I was surprised.  I would have thought someone of your intelligence would be
above common low-brow racism and insults.  Racism is yesterday.  Racism is
for pathetic, no life Internet punks trying to get attention and appear cool
to people they will never meet.

Today American people suffer from fear of anyone who appears Arab or Middle
Eastern in appearance.  This fear is induced by government and media.  I am
a Lebanese American, born and raised here.  My Grandparents and assorted
relatives came over "on the boat" so to speak.  We are all Middle Eastern in
appearance and ancestry.  When 9/11 happened, I had to deal with bricks
through my windows, death threats to myself, my "white" wife and our darker
skinned children, and the killing of our family pet dog. My Grandparents and
Parents went though the death threats and broken windows, and the police
refused to place a car outside the home for whatever reason.

I am just as offended, angered and saddened by those events as any American.
I refuse however to fall into racism and hate, which will just perpetuate an
already ugly situation.  It is not about Americans only however, the entire
world, any human should be saddened and angered by the wanton destruction
and slaughter of those atrocious acts.

We are all on this planet together folks. We are all humans. It may seem
idealistic, but I think we can be better people.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled mailing list.  Thank you, have
a nice day, and please drive through.

</OffTopic>
     </SoapBox>