Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 06:31:19 +1000
From: <ninjadaito@...hmail.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>, <pauls@...allas.edu>
Subject: Re: ***SPAM*** Re: UNOFFICIAL ZERT PATCH CAUSES
	NYC PLANECRASH

Yep!  There you go now!

Right there is the perfect example of the ignorant, ugly American.

You had best start examining your own history a little more closely
Paul, and stop believing everything your Government and the
complicit American media tells you.

The sooner that you and the rest of your patriotic right-wing trash
wake up, the better off the rest of the world will be.

Love,
Ninja.

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 01:51:05 +1000 Paul Schmehl
<pauls@...allas.edu> wrote:
>--On Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:13:44 -0400 y0himba
><y0himba@...hnolounge.org> wrote:
>
>> <SoapBox>
>>     <OffTopic>
>>
>> I was surprised.  I would have thought someone of your
>intelligence would
>> be above common low-brow racism and insults.  Racism is
>yesterday.
>> Racism is for pathetic, no life Internet punks trying to get
>attention
>> and appear cool to people they will never meet.
>>
>> Today American people suffer from fear of anyone who appears
>Arab or
>> Middle Eastern in appearance.  This fear is induced by
>government and
>> media.  I am a Lebanese American, born and raised here.  My
>Grandparents
>> and assorted relatives came over "on the boat" so to speak.  We
>are all
>> Middle Eastern in appearance and ancestry.  When 9/11 happened,
>I had to
>> deal with bricks through my windows, death threats to myself, my
>"white"
>> wife and our darker skinned children, and the killing of our
>family pet
>> dog. My Grandparents and Parents went though the death threats
>and broken
>> windows, and the police refused to place a car outside the home
>for
>> whatever reason.
>>
>I'm not suffering from any such fear.  I don't know anyone who is.
> I am,
>however, determined to not allow some 14th century idiots,
>infected with a
>most virulent strain of anti-semitism and a profound admiration
>for Hitler
>and infested with a salacious love of murder (that is exercised
>primarily
>on their own people!) to control me or my country or any other
>country for
>that matter.
>
>May we assume that you would condemn equally the racism that is so
>rampant
>in the mideast as you do the racism that exists in America?  What
>about
>those who cloak themselves in the flag of Islam while outrageously
>
>violating its most basic tenets?  Will you condemn them as well?
>
>Paul Schmehl (pauls@...allas.edu)
>Adjunct Information Security Officer
>The University of Texas at Dallas
>http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/security/

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485