Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 04:38:28 -0400
From: Xavier <compromise@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: UNOFFICIAL ZERT PATCH CAUSES NYC PLANECRASH

Greetings,

I'm working on a paper completely unrelated to FD but related to this
thread, and would appreciate for those who have an interest in geo
politics, current events, history, religious studies etc, to answer
the following questions:

(Please provide your sole opinions)

1) What is your opinion on Zionism?
a) When did you first learn of the term?
b) Do you support its movement?
c) Which best describes the common Zionist: A noblemen fighting for
national pride OR An imperialist with blood on their hands? neither?
if so, best describe what a Zionist is in your opinion.

2) What is your opinion on the Palestinian people?
a) Is their argument--that their land has been occupied by
Israel--just or exagerated?
b) What is your opinion on Hamas, PLO, Islamic Jihad and other
Palestinian organizations?
c) Are they terrorists or freedom fighters? (freedom fighters as in
fighting for their freedom, and not those who fight AGAINST freedom)

3) Do you feel Israel deserves a right to exist?
a) If so, why?

4) Do you feel that those who speak out against Zionists are anti-Semites?
a) if so, then why?
b) Please describe, without searching a search engine or wikis, what a Semite is
c) Are anti-Zionists and anti-Semites the same?

5) What do you feel would be the ultimate, and non-extreme (lets nuke
em!), solution to the Palestinian/Israeli conflict?

and finally:

6) Do you feel the Lebanese/Israeli war solved anything?
a) Who won the war? and why?

Thanks all, sorry for interupting the flame war with my questions!

respectfully,
Xavier.