Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 19:33:20 +0200
From: Jerome Athias <jerome.athias@...e.fr>
To: LIUDIEYU dot COM <liudieyu.com@...il.com>
Cc: Full-Disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, NTBugtraq@...tserv.ntbugtraq.com,
	bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: IE7 is a Source of Problem - Secunia IE7
 Release Incident of October 2006

Dear Mi/aster Liu Die Yu,

I would like to let you know that i know you and i greatly respect your
work.

I'm not a security expert, but when i speak about IE vulnerabilities; i
speak about Liu Die Yu

just as
when i speak about oracle vulnerabilities, i speak about *Litchfield
when i speak about shatter attacks, i speak about Brett Moore
when i speak about games vulnerabilities, i speak about Luigi Auriemma
when i speak about web vulnerabilities, i speak about Rgod
when i speak about office vulnerabilities, i speak about Class101
i speak also about HD Moore and more guys...

it's just as speaking about reggae without speaking about Bob Marley or
about how to make money without to speak about Bill Gates (or Dave Aitel)

So, for you and these respectable legends:

I SALUTE YOU!

We all have only one life, and not any time, but legends never die...

Thanks
/JA
*