Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 22:07:16 -0500
From: "Moore, Robert" <Robert_Moore@...wn.edu>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: (no subject)

Simon Smith of the SNOsoft Research Team provides the url
<http://www.snosoft.com <http://www.snosoft.com> >
but when you go there, you get:

The SNOsoft Research Team has been acquired by Netragard, L.L.C. <http://www.netragard.com/>
http://www.netragard.com <http://www.netragard.com/>

um, did someone forget to tell Mr. Smith ??

;-)

bob moore
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 18:16:59 -0500
From: Simon Smith <simon@...soft.com>
Subject: [Full-disclosure] Jeff Bernstein

It has come to my attention that Jeff Bernstein has been falsely using the
names of SNOsoft Research Team members. Moreover, Jeff Bernstein has been
falsely associating himself with the SNOsoft/HP/DMCA vulnerability research
and development ordeal that happened earlier in 2001.

Jeff Bernstein has never been affiliated with the SNOsoft Research Team nor
will he ever be. Jeff Bernstein does not work with nor has he ever directly
worked with any of the SNOsoft Team Members.

If anyone has talked with, or speaks with Jeff Bernstein in the future and
if Mr. Bernstein mentions SNOsoft, please contact me immediately at
simon@...soft.com.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Simon Smith