Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 00:36:09 -0600
From: "Luis Alberto Cortes Zavala" <napasn@...uritynation.com>
To: <vuln@...uritynation.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: ADtool Beta 1.0 Release

Hi all, this time I want to publish this tool, in the last pentest I make, I
need to do some domain listings,

And I can't found a tool ready to do this and give me a useful output. So I
coded this tool and I leave you for comments.

DOWNLOAD URL: http://www.securitynation.com/downloads/sndown.php?id=43

DESCRIPTION SCREEN

#

#           ADtool Coded by Luis Alberto Cortes Zavala, NaPa

#       Security Nation Labs - Mexico http://www.securitynation.com

#

# ADtool is intended to help pentesters and admins in day a day work, there

# is some other tools that can accomplish the work for listing domain

# Servers, but unfortunately all other tools i had test are GUI based, and

# in all was difficult to export a list of machines. So this tool is for

# the work day a day, when you need to get a simple and easy to use list of

# all machines in a domain.

#

# ADtool doesn't need any special membership, or user in the desired domain,

# just be connected on the same network, and information will come to you!.

#

#           Any comments or changes napa@...uritynation.com

#                            ADtool.exe BETA 1.0

#

 Usage example. #ADtool.exe domain -parameters [-o:file.txt]#

 Usage example. #ADtool.exe mydomain -vwSDmn [-o:listing.txt]#

 Parameters:

    -v Verbose mode.

    -w Return all Workstations.

    -s Return all Servers.

    -S Return all SQL servers.

    -D Return all Domain Controllers.

    -d Return all Backup Domain Controllers.

    -t Return all Servers running Timesource service.

    -a Return all Aple File Protocol servers.

    -n Return all Novell servers.

    -m Return all Domain members running LAN Manager 2.x.

    -p Return all Servers sharing print queue.

    -x Return all Xenix servers. (Unix like servers).

    -W Return all Windows NT workstations and servers.

    -O Return all Servers running Windows for workgroups.

    -M Return all Servers with Microsoft File and Print for Netware.

    -c Return all Servers that are not a domain controllers.

    -b Return all Servers that can run the browser service.

    -B Return all Servers running browser service as backup.

    -a Return all Servers running the master browser service.

    -A Return all Servers running the domain master browser.

    -h Return all OSF servers.

    -P Return all VMS servers.

    -e Return all Windows 9x and above.

    -r Return all Root of a DFS tree.

    -E Return all NT Clusters.

    -T Return all Terminal Servers.

    -i Return all IBM DSS.

    -y Return all RTN alternate transport.

    -Y Return all RTN local.

    -f Return all Primary Domain.

    -g Return all OS2 computers.

    -G Return all NT computers.

    -j Return all Servers running dial-in service.

    -z Return all

Content of type "text/html" skipped