Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 22:31:56 -0500
From: <auto458033@...hmail.com>
To: "K F (lists)" <kf_lists@...italmunition.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH MACOS V+V HAHAHA

hey kev,

remember when you applied at idefense last year and got rejected?
i bet they hired someone that was either white or skilled instead
of you!  they are such con artists that you want to work there,
thinking they might be dumb enough to hire you.  but it turns out
that even idefense has enough sense, collectively, to reject
worthless bottom feeders like you.

can you at least publicly admit that you tried to get a job at
idefense?  or must we quote your mailspool further?

seriously everyone is sick of you, your friends, your failed
business attempts... you aren't on the same level as anyone who has
at least written in even quickbasic.. you are nothing, the people
you associate with are nothing, and the sad thing is you are too
fucking stupid to realize exactly how far behind you are from
absolutely everyone else.

i sincerely hope that everyone from HR departments at various
companies see how two-faced and unprofessional you are, and take
this into consideration next time you get kicked off welfare and
try to trick someone into giving you a job...

face it nigs... any place that has anyone technically competent
interviewing for any sort of technical role WILL NEVER HIRE YOU OR
ANY OF YOUR CRACK BABY NIGGER FRIENDS FROM THE TOUGH STREETS OF
SOMEWHERE WITH NO CRIME YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

HAHAHA NO ONE LIKES A NIGGER!!! TRY BLEACHING YOUR SKIN MAYBE OR
LEARN HOW TO USE COMPUTERS AND MAYBE SOMEDAY GET A JOB AS A LAB
ASSISTANT LIKE YOUR OTHER ELITE HACKER FRIENDS!!!

moderators: you will undoubtedly block this account... whatever...
maybe you should start moderating these frauds too... their idiocy
has the same effect as immaturity, whether it is intended or not.

ignorancy, stupidity, being born half black... these aren't excuses
that you can get by with in the real world.